Tyson Trailers - Tomorrow's Trailers Today
- Double the Volume of most Trailers
- Rust and Rot Proof tray that will never corrode
- Quieter and easy to tow
- UV Stabilized, virtually indestructible tray
- Easy to keep clean and hygienic
Extra Strong Tray and Guards
- Will take the knocks better than steel as plastic will flex to take the impact but steel will dent, crack the galvanising and rust
- UV Protected to maximise outdoor life in NZ conditions
- NO RUST or ROT
- Easy to keep clean - not much sticks to LDPE
- Takes the best of a steel trailer (being the strong steel frame) and replaces the problem of a rusting or rotting tray with a plastic one. It is truly the ultimate trailer.
- If you accidentally hit the mudguard they bounce back which is a major advantage over steel ones. Also if for example you hit a tree with the mudguard it will not crush in cutting into your tyre requiring an expensive repair like a steel one.
- The mudguards are still strong enough that you can stand on them.
- The tray and mudguards can easily be plastic welded in the very unlikely event that repairs are needed
- Extra Thick top edge and ribbed sides and base for extra strength
Corner Posts on the steel frame to slot accessories into
- H Frames and structures like crates can be slotted into each corner of the frame giving strong locating points and great versatility.
Well Balanced with excellent wheel position
- Easy to tow
- Box section to support base of tray not cheaper and weaker angle iron.
- High strength safety chain
- Reduced risk of damage
- Stylish design
We make Steel and Plastic In-house - I.e. Made in NZ
- Total in house quality control Supporting New Zealand manufacturing and local workers
- Customisation options available
- Complete flexibility to meet customer needs
Various add on extras
- Integrates with the hugely successful TYSON toolbox range
Plastic Tray bolted to the steel frame not riveted
- Bolts do not wear loose like rivets and can be retightened.
- When rivets wear they cause the tray to rattle and the movement causes extra damage and noise.
- A plastic tray bolted to the steel frame is much quieter than a steel tray to tow. It is often the little things like this that give the greatest customer satisfaction.
Double walled lid on the 5 x 4 lidded trailer version
- Very strong (100kg on top) and waterproof
Extra Height Walls
- Huge volume inside the tray – very practical
- This is not economical with a steel tray which is building the best and most practical trailer that is why TYSON trailers are the best.
Fully galvanised chassis for strength Removable tailgate for ease of use Quality anti-rattle long leaf springs Deeper sides for greater capacity End storage to save space A versatile Lid with storage above High quality 10" or 14" tyre options